Welcome!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to my blog! It's my goal to actually keep this thing updated... But we'll see how that goes.

I decided to start this because I keep running into big theological questions that get stuck on my mind as I go through my classes in seminary. I thought that others may be interested in some of the questions that come up. Most of them are things that affect others, not just myself, and may be important questions for all of those in the church.


Seminary is also something that I didn't know a ton about before I started... Talking to pastors before I started, many of them didn't remember a whole lot of details from seminary because it had been years since they'd been there. I think it would have been useful to have had somebody provide a little bit of information about what seminary is like while they were in seminary. I've also heard some people back home wondering what seminary is like. Hopefully this will give them some understanding as to what my life is like right now.

I'll try to keep this updated with questions and musings that I have as they come up. I welcome and encourage comments and responses. I know that I'm not the only person with ideas on these matters, and dialogue is an important part of growth for everybody. As I come up with new questions, I'll post them here. If there is a lack of questions, feel free to ask some of me in emails or comments! I'll also try to pull some of my past ponderings from Facebook and post them on here so that I can share them again with you.

Enjoy and God Bless!

2 comments:

Cassie January 16, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Nice. If only I could keep up with mine :-P

JohnO January 16, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

This is a good thing to do, keep it up, and see you in class :)

Post a Comment

United Methodist News Service Headlines

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP