About Me

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi!


I'm Cody Natland. I'm a candidate for ministry in the United Methodist Church! I'm also a Masters of Divinity student at Boston University School of Theology. I'm working my way toward becoming an ordained elder. It's proving to be quite the journey, but I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm originally from Selah, WA, where I lived for the first 18 years of my life. After I graduated from Selah High School, I went to Eastern Washington University to do my undergrad. Unlike many people who go into ordained ministry, I decided to go straight to grad school to get my Masters. That means that I'll be graduating around the age of 25 and entering ministry at the same age. I'll be quite young... Which is why I wanted to start this blog, to share my journey with others who are interested, and maybe even some who are considering doing something similar with their life.

During my first fall at seminary, I proposed to Crystal, who I had been dating for over 4 years. She said yes, and so now we're getting married in July of 2010. I'm really exicited, but the wedding planning and life planning that comes along with it is proving to make my time even more crazy. But that's okay! It's worth it, and I'm totally excited for everything that's coming my way in the next few years.

I think that's about all I've got to say for now! I hope that you take some time to read some of my blogs, and that I can give you a sense of what this crazy life is like!

Welcome to my journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

United Methodist News Service Headlines

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP